Way Back Wednesday: 2014


This list is comprised of 10 books I've read in 2014 that stuck with me in some way.  These titles didn't necessarily come out in 2014, but I read them in 2014...that totally counts!

Rump

Loved this book.  Loved the author.  Loved the fabulous group of girls I got to read it with.  See my review here.

Fleabrain Loves Franny

Classic middle grade coming of age tale of friendship.  This is my sweet spot.  See my review here.


Counting by 7s

Heartbreaking, heartwarming, and a little neurotic.  My kind of book!  HA!  See my review here.


Brimsby's Hats



Beautifully written and illustrated.  And I love the message.  See my review here.


And the Mountains Echoed



I read this with my adult book club and was totally consumed with it.  See my review here.


Sam & Dave Dig A Hole



LOVE.  That is it!   This book will always translate to my heart with my boys' giggles!  See my review here.

I Carry Your Heart With Me



I've always loved this poem, but combined with the amazing illustrations, it is just amazing.  I bought this book when I visited the amazing Blue Willow Bookshop!

Copper Magic



This is one of those books I couldn't stop thinking about.  Loved it.  See my review here.

President Taft is Stuck in the Bath



Hilarious and fun.  See my review here.

The Most Magnificent Thing



A perfect reminder to not give up...something magnificent is in the future!  See my review here.

Labels: , , , , ,